Chicago Teams

ewilkens

Bench Warmer
Here's a link to my modest Chicago teams PC:
Chi-Town pictures by ewilkenspc - Photobucket

I've got Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks and White Sox, but will never own a cub card. :party3: (i'm still workin on uploading the Bulls though)

here's a couple of my favorites:
DSC02555.jpg

Walter Payton 76 Topps RC (BGS Authenticated)

DSC02556.jpg

Gale Sayers 66 Philadelphia RC (BGS Authenticated)

DSC02564.jpg
DSC02563.jpg

Kane and Toews Rookie Headliners

UPDATE #1:
Bulls SP Authentic RCs/Autos progress
DSC02596.jpg

Also, the Bulls page in my link is fully updated as well

UPDATE #2:
Derrick Rose PC is posted. http://www.sportscardfreaks.com/for...-forum/170886-derrick-rose-pc.html#post801565
Tyrus Thomas PC (what's left of it) will be next

UPDATE #3:
Tyrus Thomas PC is posted: http://www.sportscardfreaks.com/for...-forum/171003-tyrus-thomas-pc.html#post801814

I'll update this first post with more as I pick up a few other key cards. But check out the link. The PC is modest, but I'll hopefully be posting a few others soon as well

UPDATE #4:
Added some more Blackhawks card recently, including some Toews and Kane RCs (check the bucket for those) and a couple of Autos of my favorite Defensive Line:

DSC02688.jpg

DSC02689.jpg

Duncan Keith and Brent Seabrook

UPDATE #5: 11/22/09 Picked up some more Hockey cards at the Sun-Times show in Chicago this weekend. I'll let the pics do the talking...

DSC02822.jpg

DSC02823.jpg

DSC02821.jpg

UPDATE #6: 01/13/10 Took some pics of the baseball wall(s) at my parent's house finally. Most of it is kind of joint ownership with me and my dad, but a couple are all mine. First though, got this sweet card in:

DSC02879.jpg

Ozzie Guillen Sweet Spot auto'd Leather /50

this is the baseball corner in the basement:
DSC02847.jpg

DSC02848.jpg

detailed pics....

DSC02849.jpg

Bo Jackson Auto'd bat (this is mine, it was a gift when i was younger from my parents friend, who owns a bat company... he got us the hook up on this next one too)

DSC02851.jpg

multi-auto'd bat, shown are the 2 big autos, Ron Kittle ('83 ROY) and Bobby Thigpen (used to have the single season saves record)

DSC02854.jpg

some more Ozzie Guillen autos

and my favorite piece - got this for christmas when i was just a little kid...
DSC02852.jpg

Frank Thomas auto'd ball

gregnice37 said:
Pretty sick stuff E. I've never seen your other ChicagoLand pc items before besides the Bulls items.

thanks. These collections are a little more about quality than quantity, keeps me from going insane chasing everything.

And I gotta remember to take pics of some auto'd memorabilia I have next time I'm at my parents so I can update this even more.

Back