Charity begins at home...

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
The following link IS legit.

If you have cards laying around (2005 or later would be best) and you don't know what to do with them, why not donate them?

All the information you will need is on the website (link):

http://sportscardsforkids.org/index.html

The young man who has organized this charity has been interviewed by Panini (The Knight's Lance), the Sports Collectors Digest, and several others, to include local newspapers.

NOTE: you do not have to donate to this organization... you can donate to your local boys/girls club, church, or any activity that is will to take the cards and pass them along to children.

That is a good idea. I probably have 2 entire bins full of cards I could donate. They are mostly 1980's Topps cards so they don't really have much value. Thank you for the link and the good cause!

Just an update on Charity Programs. There is a charity being ran in a city a little over an hour drive from where I live. I have been in contact with them and they are planning on driving to my house to pick up a tonnage of cards (I have four 4-tier boxes and one 3-tier box, filled!!!). Even though some of the cards are "outdated" (1990s - 2010s) they were more than happy to take them so the kids can sort through them.

It looks like a good cause. I think I can scramble a few cards out to give away. I would want to help someone start out a little collection of their own. Everyone starts somewhere.

Back