changes to COMC?

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:wall:

http://blog.checkoutmycards.com/2010/09/10/potential-changes-–-feedback-wanted/

some of the things are good, i like the overnight processing, not something i plan on using, but i like the idea of a faster processing...i also like keeping the 'promo' that they have going on now, not that ill be able to use it all that often, but it would be a nice option for larger sellers...

and some things are bad...making a standard jersey/au processing to be $0.25 because of 'additional handling'...if they didnt charge a 'toploader removal fee' id ship my jerseys/autos in toploaders because thats how i store them already...

i never like fee increases

The extra fee for GU/Autos would suck. Even though they have most of mine now, I will get more in the future and it would have me thinking twice about how many I send. Also not a big fan of the promotions idea. I commented on the blog. But like you already said, this fee-happy **** will have people looking for greener grass.

i get 100 free listings for $0.99 a month, its a slower sell, but its at 0 cost to me, and only 9% out the door...

on the GU/AU fee if they did a .25 fee for any order containing them i'd be ok i understand they do a little extra work for them. the Premium seller thing is cool but they need to do it as a lvl thing and by quarters not monthly. Also i'd like to see more than the 1 day service change maybe a few different lvls from next day to 1 week. 2 week 4 week and 6 week lvls ?

Back