Basketball Celtics and Lakers. Who's playing better?

Which team is playing better right now?

• Celtics

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Lakers

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lakers they had more wins without Gasol, now that Gasols back they are undefeated with him the only two teams that have came close are Miami and Utah(tonight) I say the Lakers are better and I say the Magic and Hawks(who already beat Bos in Bos) are playing just as good if not better than Boston.

LA & Boston are easily playing the best ball in the league right now

KG is getting healthy and it's showing with the C's and the Lakers have had a huge schedule break playing a ton of games at home. Trick for LA will be the second half of the season when they've got road trips to make

Lakers hands down.

Tougher division. Outside of the Cavs, the east is a cake walk!! And yes I think atlanta will definately slow down by season end. And outside of what little is left in Detroit and the Cavs, there is no one else in the east that has playoff experience to win it all

Celtics are focused. Depp bench and will only get deeper when Big Baby comes back, KGs getting healthier slowly, and players like Rondo are stepping up big time. Celtics are playing the best right NOW

Celtics wont only have a tough time with Atlanta but also with Orlando I dont think Clevelands gunna be a factor Lebron can have is 40 and they still wont win he has no one else. Atl Orl and Bos all 3 can take Cle easy

I think Cleveland is drasticaly overrated, same with Shaq. Boston took Orlando to 7 last year without KG, hard to believe they cant do at least the same and hopefully better. But one thing thats different from last year when they played orlando, Perkins bodied up Howard made him shoot free throws- this year if he gets in foul trouble, you can throw Sheed or even Sheldon Williams on him. Howards gonna get his bounds and slop some dunks in, but they this year can contain him better, assuming KG stays healthy.

Thats true but the Magic have guys to contain Allen Rondo and Pierce. Barnes Pietrus Nelson Carter etc so I think it would be a great series. You have to realize too that Jameer Nelson didnt play last year thats 16 pts and 6 asts a game ;-) KG wasnt the only one.

Back