case closed

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:dance: maybe...

alright maybe 6 weeks ago i picked up 4 damaged exquisites, 66 03 SPA RC (with Barnett and Nnandi), 60 07 SPA (with Bullitt and Goldson) for about $38 dlvd...

sold a damaged Gradkowski Exq for $38 like 2 weeks ago, didnt hear anything from the 0 feedback buyer :wall: until monday, you know, after Gradkowski got on the field and 2 days after filing NPB on the guy :snooty: told me his paypal didnt work :roll: and wanted to pay with a money order, i told him i only take paypal and it states that in the listing, so he says he isnt going to pay, i say fine...

well then Grad was named starter, i relist card to end on monday night, and all of the sudden dude said his paypal was 'fixed'...likely, and wanted me to close the unpaid strike on him, told him that wasnt going to happen...card had been relisted already

well this morning i was allowed to close the case and get my fees back :dance: the card is bid up to $23 with 14 watchers...i dont figure ill lose out from the last listing, since before mine went off for $38 the previous close was $34, and now the last close was $60...

crossing my fingers for a Raider win on Sunday, or at least a good game by Grad, so i can cash in...with crap ive already sold from the lot, i need about $25 out of it to cover costs and profit 120 SPAs...

even where its at i should end up with a cake walk flip...Nnandi has been going $7-$12 of late (needed it for my 03 set, along with 4 others in that lot), and even if i only get $.50 per SPA ill do alright on COMC with them (they are already processing, due up mid October)

now bid up to $41, so +$3 :dance: it officially covers everything else i got in that lot, as long as this guy pays...could go up more, but at $41 im happy, anything over $38 and i was happy

meh, no last minute bids :wall: still ended up with $3 more than last time :roll: hopefully this dude pays

Back