Football Case Choice Questions?

bjtheman1

Bench Warmer
Getting back a nice Tax Refund this year, should have it by next friday. Looking to buy my first case, nothing huge but considering between these two:
2007 Bowman Chrome
2006 Bowman Chrome

Now my question is the difference in rookie classes, 2006 started out hot but year by year has been progressing lower & lower with some exceptions. 2007 has AP of course along with a nice bunch of prospects still on the rise. I mean all odds are about the same I believe in the two just which rookie class will yield more upside?

:dotdotdot:

BHELSER1981 said:
bjtheman1 - let me know if you want a quote on those, or any other cases you are thinking.

Will do, Thanks

Oh the decisions, I might just get a case of each. They aren't that much. :party3:

half of the rookies from 06 are taking a dive right now, I dunno what the redemption status is in the bowman chrome products(if there are any), but I know the 07's can still be redeemed, 06 redemptions were done last december. Plus 07's rookies are so much better...

06 is falling. reggie,leinart,young,etc... are really low. counterwise you get ap, calvin johnson, lynch, etc i believe 07

Back