Football Carroll feels 'bad' about fake punt against Bills

S

SCF Sports News

Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said he regrets allowing his team to attempt a fake punt while they had a 30-point lead in the fourth quarter of Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills.

More...

I wonder why he feels bad about the fake punt...maybe he thinks that the Seahawks should have done this more than once in the game?

Second week in a row that the Seahawks "ran-up-the-score"...I wonder how Carroll would feel if the shoe was on the other foot.

First they STEAL a game from Green Bay (oh come on now...Tate even says he pushed off, even if it was an accident and not done on purpose, yeah right)...and now the last two weeks they run up the score? SHAME on Carroll and the Seahawks' organization.

When you have, perhaps the BEST rookie quarterback in the league, at the moment, why do you need to do this?

(in my opinion...)

This is football, if you team didn't prepare enough to win, you take your lumps. I wouldn't apologize for being the better teams. I would put the rest of the league on notice. If you don't prepare, your gonna go down. I don't think they were trying to embarass anyone.. I think the team did enough of that without th Seahawks help.

I agree with Jayson.

Why give mercy when you are in the pros.

It is not like they are playing little league ball.

Back