Baseball Cards to avoid until spring training is over with

CompleteGibberish

Bench Warmer
This is strictly MOP,but it is based on simple facts.

1st off, how come rookies try so hard and due flat out ******** things ?
I never understood the desire to risk one's career to impress the managers.
People get the called based on performance and hell,they were drafted or recruited for at least 1 reason so I have no idea why they would risk throwing it all away for kudos from the dugout. **** yourself or risk getting sent down for a few months plus....easy call for me.

If you collect cards for investment potential,then the names below have a fiscal reason tied to them. If you colelct based on likes of the player,ignore this.

Anyway

Matt Laporta
Jessie Listch
Grady sizemore
Nolan Reimold.....tears me up. Such power and a torn/frayed Achilles Tendon
Felix Pie...in your face...get it..Pie,face,stooges...moving along...
Uehara....shoot me now....please......just picked up 40 of his RC's
Josh hamilton...pinched nerve and unsure for spring..rough(not RC I know :) )
Saltalamacchia..not sure if he will ever be in the show again
Carlos Pena
D-Train...hehe,Anxiety disorder...I guess making 10 million will make you depressed :)

Chien wang...shoot me some more please,picked up several. His outlook is not good still.

Jordan Schafer....how many autos have I bought now...oie vey. He will be fine, I am worried about the long road though.

Niese...torn his Hamstring so bad it had to be reattached....crazy

Jorge De La Rosa....MY CROTCH!!!!

These are jsut guys with injuries above and beyond, IMO,the norm. With so many being rookies it just begs the question,why ? Why risk it all from the gate when the worse case is you go back down for a period of time. They were called up once, if they go down for playing hard, but not too hard,they will still be back. Just not worth the risk too me.

A lot of these guys will shake a lot of this off, but we all know players who get injured often,stay that way and tend to fade rather than go out in a blaze.

My useless 2 cents :)

Have a good week :)

Back