Cards from Bounty & Northcutt Dave

lumm0x

Bench Warmer
First mailday of the New Year for me :dance:

Got these in from Ryan's Group Buy:
Bounty.jpg

He also threw in a pack of Bowman Chrome as a X-Mas gift. I pulled a Jamaal Charles RC and Refractor parallel from that. Thank you sir :salut:

And that crazy Dave sent me a huge Saints care package. An awesome lot of goodies from this generous man:

Dave1.jpg

Dave2.jpg

Dave3.jpg

He also sent a note telling me that this McPherson kid is going to be great and I should get on board before it's too late. :drunk:

Thanks to you both. Made for a nice day at the mailbox :cheers:

Figured, like I've said in every freebie note, that you could use 'em more than I. Glad you enjoy 'em, Kelly :salut:

awesome cards! very nice of bounty and northcutt dave!
btw didnt McPherson get put on ir a couple yrs ago by getting hit by a cart the titans mascot was driving?

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome cards! very nice of northcutt and dave!
btw didnt McPherson get put on ir a couple yrs ago by getting hit by a cart the titans mascot was driving?

Yes....AND he got cut after he couldn't compete for the job due to his injury. This is why raccoons shouldn't drive :ban:

Awesome freebies, Davey ain't too shabby :clap:

Yes....AND he got cut after he couldn't compete for the job due to his injury. This is why raccoons shouldn't drive :ban:

Awesome freebies, Davey ain't too shabby :clap:
could you imagine if that had been brees or bush that got hit and how pissed the saints would have been! if i remember correctly it was just barely mentioned.

Back