by chance...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
do you or anyone you know need 'common' rcs to complete a 2006 bowman chrome set?

i got a 'few' rcs in today, no leinart, young, bush, maroney, hawk, drew, colston or anything like that....

but i did get 404 of 'the other guys' with a few decent names, whitehurst, brad smith, rocky mcintosh, demeco ryans, and Andre Hall

:think:

also got a Veterans set, if you are looking for one of those :salut: :roflmao::lollol::roflmao:

so what is the best way to go about unloading this thing?...keep in mind, i get 100 free listings again in 2 weeks, so i want to start at $0.99 to keep them free

1. Single Player lots (2-8 cards of each junk guy)
2. 20 card assorted RC lots
3. 50 card assorted RC lots

i picked this thing up cheap (obviously :roll: ), there are like 40 'decent' cards in the lot that ill probably send to COMC and try to get $0.35 out of :pray: they do a cheap listing weekend or something...i mean this would be great if i was doing mall shows to have them at $.25 each or 5 for $1, cause they book at what $1.50-$4 :think: so for the "BV" guy its a steal...

i figure i can get $6-$8 out of the veteran set on a BIN/BO listing...

im leaning toward the 20 card lots and hope maybe they get more than 1 bid, i could do 15 of those, each one a bit different, and if they all sell, even at opening bid, ill be at profit...

thoughts?

Back