Buying or trading for these rookies!

ballsandstrikes

Bench Warmer
If trading I have a bunch of 1970's star cards (Brett, Ryan, Reggie Jackson and more) that I will trade 30% in your favor for cards on the list below.
If buying I pay 20% delivered.
I need in quantity:
1994 Collectors Choice Alex Rodriguez
1993 Topps Jeter
1993 Pinnacle Jeter
1993 Select Jeter
1991 Chipper Jones Topps, Upper Deck Bowman and Score
2002 Topps Mauer
2002 Topps Gallery Mauer
The following Kobe Bryant Rookies
Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Collectors choice, Ultra, Skybox, Z force and Hoops

I have on Jeter Topps. I have a baseball rookie want list. It sounds like you have alot of cards. Maybe you have some from the list?

At this time my rookie stash is limited. I have tons of dups of 1970's star cards and that is what I am looking to trade for dups of this newer stuff. As an example I believe the Topps Jeter books $10. I'd trade a 1977 or 1978 Brett which books $15 for it or some type of similar deal. As I go through my stuff I will probably have some dups of many of the rookies you need but for now there isn't much in the way of RC. My goal is to get to 300,000 different cards by years end. Right now the count stands at 264,823. True rookie cards of certain players like the ones listed are the only duplicates I am interested in having. The rest of my dupes I don't mind trading in the other parties favor to get stuff I want or need.

ok maybe we can work something out. I might have an extra Chipper Topps rookie too so I'll check it out and get back to you.

Back