Break Complete! 2024 Topps Chrome Baseball Monster Box Pick 1 Team Get 2 Random Teams Style Group Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_4007.jpeg

Live link to the group break video:

Live link to the team random video:

IMG_3987.jpeg

Okay I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get TWO RANDOM TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE MONSTER BOX of 2024 TOPPS CHROME BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-7 packs per box
-6 cards per pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Topps Chrome Baseball is back with an all-new lineup of the hottest rookies, eclectic inserts, and beautiful chrome parallels.
- Build the entire 300-card Base Set across a rainbow of color and tech parallels!
- Look for Retail Exclusive Parallels in every box!

Box Break:
- 10 Base Card X-Fractor Parallels
- 2 Base Card Raywave Parallels

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 10 spots and the price is $13 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND TWO RANDOM TEAMS and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members and remaining unpicked teams to determine what random teams everybody will receive in this break. And there will be time to trade teams before the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has released and is in hand so we can do this break very soon after it fills if there is enough interest!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Cincinnati Reds, St. Louis Cardinals, New York Mets darkman PAID
2. New York Yankees, Chicago Cubs, Minnesota Twins darkman PAID
3. Los Angeles Dodgers, Detroit Tigers, Tampa Bay Rays LarryG PAID
4. Baltimore Orioles, Cleveland Guardians, Seattle Mariners Molitor04x PAID
5. Atlanta Braves, Miami Marlins, Washington Nationals Criollos PAID
6. San Diego Padres, Pittsburgh Pirates, Colorado Rockies grapler135s PAID
7. Los Angeles Angels, San Francisco Giants, Arizona Diamondbacks kpit1978
8. Milwaukee Brewers, Philadelphia Phillies, Toronto Blue Jays LarryG PAID
9. Kansas City Royals, Houston Astros, Boston Red Sox gestes72 PAID
10. Oakland Athletics, Chicago White Sox, Texas Rangers dlackey

Last edited:
2 spots left in this one. Let me know if anyone else is interested in joining us. If not, I will snag the last couple spots so we can do this break tomorrow.

We are full thank you everybody! I will post transactions up now.

We’ll plan to do the team random first thing tomorrow morning and then we can plan to do the break around 12pm noon PT.

Okay team random has been completed. We will plan to do this break TODAY Sunday August 25th at 12:30pm PT.

Please let me know if anybody would like to make any team trades before the break.

See you then!

Back