Bought a 1978 Topps Louis Tiant Autographed Card

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
First card I've picked up in a few months, had to use up my Ebay Bucks. Eventually I'll have a complete set of 1978 Red Sox autographed cards. :)

tiant.JPG

That's a great piece Peter...do you have a personal attachment to the 1978 team (was that a team from your youth that you liked)? He's a little before my time, but I love the card!

I was big into baseball when I was a kid in the late 70s. Up until 1981, when I started being big into basketball. Just trying to recapture my youth I guess. :)

I was big into baseball when I was a kid in the late 70s. Up until 1981, when I started being big into basketball. Just trying to recapture my youth I guess. :)
I think that's a great project. I think the Braves of the mid to late 1990s are the same team in my life. I would love to assemble a signed set of 1995 Braves...or better still, a team signed ball.

Peter...did you grow up close enough to Boston to go to games at Fenway growing up? Seeing my favorite team in person wasn't something I was able to do in my youth.

1978, hmmmm, I was just starting high school in 78. :eek: I remember when the Blue Jays came to town the year previous. seems like a lifetime ago.

Back