Boller, project, and crap for next year

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
2003 SPA Boller /250
2003 Ultimate Boller /250

stuff that wont see the light of day for a year...

66 (yes sixty six) 2005 SPA David Greenes /850
2007 Leaf Limited Quentin Moses /99
2007 Leaf Limited Michael Griffin /299
2007 Leaf Limited Tim Crowder /299
2 2007 Leaf Limited Jonathan Wade /299
2007 Leaf Limited Jonathan Wade /99
2007 Leaf Limited Nate Ilaoa /203

and $300 Project lot

Teyo Johnson 2003 Bowman Signs of the Future
Marcedes Lewis 2006 Turkey Red
Leonard Pope 2006 Bowman Chrome
Ingle Martin 2006 Bowman Chrome
Brad Banks 2003 Finest
Jerome Mathis 2005 Donruss Classics
Antonio Bryant 2002 Pacific Exclusive
Kevin Burnett 2005 SP Authentic
Andre Hall 2006 SP Authentic
DJ Shockley 2006 SP Authentic

85 autograph mailday :salut: im going to hold the Hall until he starts doing a little better...last SPAs have gone $7 BIN (phil) $10 (auction) $24.95 BIN...and in that order :doh: if it slides i should still be ok because i have high hopes for Pope, but still at best its a $3-$5 card, Shockley could do ok...and the 2 Bollers were $14 shipped ;) who knows, he could pull a JT OSullivan :wall:

Cool horde of crap.

BTW, did you know that David Greene and David Pollack are best friends, played together since pee-wee football, and own a sandwich shop together :think:

(anyone who watched a UGA game while they were there might get a slight chuckle out of that)

Cool horde of crap.

BTW, did you know that David Greene and David Pollack are best friends, played together since pee-wee football, and own a sandwich shop together :think:

(anyone who watched a UGA game while they were there might get a slight chuckle out of that)

so chuck and blitzburgh ????

Cool horde of crap.

This reminds me of Michigan State games, where for any home game, they have to interview Tom Izzo, the bball coach.

Back