blowout deals on black friday

those documentary cards, I think, have a case hit.....the yankee stadium legacy jerseys...those are worth the $12 themselves

yea i cant wait. Not sure what i'm gonna get if anything. Wonder if they put all the sales up at once or over the course of the day. i work from 7-3:salut:

I have to be up at that time to get ready for work - maybe I'll get up a few minutes early to pick up some crap. (I work 630-400 cst :doh:)
Hell, those baseball boxes have one auto per box; at $12 for a 12 box case, you should make money back easily in resale.

What can one get out of a Score blaster? Do they have the numbered parallels or autographs you get from regular retail?

Just read more of the post...

"Posted on 11/23:

Getting Geared up for the BLACK FRIDAY EVENT ! Here's a few "TEASERS" to preview...these are just a few of the HUNDRED'S of specials we will be posting hour by hour throughout BLACK FRIDAY. Items will be available in Limited quantity ! !!"

Damnit.
If anybody has no life, could they watch and pick a few things up for me? (or try)

I'd buy a couple of these for the hell of it. I think there is an Auto is every box.

2008 Upper Deck Documentary Baseball Hobby 12 bx case-$11.27 a case !

crap autos or not, even if its baseball it would be fun to bust, plus the odds of pulling 12 complete garbage autos isnt super likely, youd likely hit at least someone that sells for a few bucks, but in a lot they would go for $1 each probably...

then Albert Pujols base sell decent, i dont see how you could go wrong grabbing a case of 3 at $12

crap autos or not, even if its baseball it would be fun to bust, plus the odds of pulling 12 complete garbage autos isnt super likely, youd likely hit at least someone that sells for a few bucks, but in a lot they would go for $1 each probably...

then Albert Pujols base sell decent, i dont see how you could go wrong grabbing a case of 3 at $12

Did you check out the checklist? There are 60 cards in the set, and I have heard of maybe 5 of the players. It would be a fun break, but at least 50 of the 60 cards in the set will sell for less than $3.

Watch for deals throughout the day b/c I grabbed a box of 06 National Treasures for $200 which is a great price.

I'll probably grab a tin of Sp Signature basketball and box of Elite in the morning.

90% of baseball guys ive never heard of anyway :naughty: didnt look at the checklist, wouldnt matter, if they have them on special and i can buy some i will....

heck i remember the blowout deal where they did the 20 blasters of 07 UD FB for $50 or whatever at the national and dave bought one...pulled like 3 jsy, youd pull 12 autos for $12 and there would have to be some sort of something in there...heck id buy a case of topps retail for $12

Back