bloody mailday, i blame the canadian

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i hate people who overtape stuff, if you have crappy tape, fold it over on itself to make for easy peeling :naughty:

i got a garbage lot, 81 cards, like 12 were autos, the rest jsys and balls :wall: couple Phil Rivers, a Brees, Palmer, Jennings, so a couple 'ok' cards :wall:

got that this morning because it was signature required :wall: and the cases were way overtaped, took like 5 minutes to open the 3 box cases using my scissors to scrape tape off the sides of the box so i could open it :wall: lots of work for crappy cards....

then 2 of my 3 bubbles today were products of over taping...

i managed to get mine out, but the one for the canadian drew blood as i got a paper cut from the blank :cry:

anyway my junk

2005 Exquisite Brodney Pool (with what is incoming my count is 18 that i know of, 16 inhand, could be more tucked away somewhere)

2009 Icons Letterman Mike DA Coach Ditka /120 "B"
2009 Topps Career Best AU Earl Bennett
2009 Icons Greats of the Game Mike Ditka /499
2010 Finest Black Refractor Matt Forte /99
2009 Score Hot Rookies Juaquin Iglesias /299
2009 Icons Juaquin Iglesias /599
2010 Score Scorecard Devin Hester /499
2010 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Julius Peppers /555
2010 Topps Chrome XFractors Julius Peppers/Major Wright

all that for a total of $12.50

the last Ditka Letterman sells for more than that :salut: that is the total for ALL those cards, not just the bears :salut:

Ditka http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.ht...a+icons&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

:dance:

now that bastard Canadian

Crown Blue Jeff Carter /10 :salut:

You have a ton of Brodney Pools for a supposedly limited card.

it was quite limited for 4 years...i think bigboyd either bought a ton in 2005, or bought out UD because i think it was a redemption, he is the only one that is listing stuff at this point :salut: so im buying them as they come through for the most part in hopes that either Pool has a great season, Pool stays healthy and the Jets make a run, or the Jets make the Super Bowl and Pool has a pick 6 :salut:

Back