Big haul yesterday

AUTaxMan

Bench Warmer
Got in about 100 yesterday (mostly for the Auburn collection). Will post as I scan. Here are highlights from the first batch.

First, from a trade on The Bench. This makes 433/440. :dance:

u241.jpg

Next, some Auburn stuff:

2008DonrussGridironGearGoldHolofoil.jpg
2008AbsoluteMemorabiliaSpectrumRedQ.jpg
2002SPAuthentic162.jpg

Finally, some college stuff:
1990Topps6.jpg
1990Score631.jpg
2009UpperDeck243.jpg

2009PressPassBannerSeason2.jpg
2009UpperDeck282.jpg
2006Fleer151.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Brandon

Nice stuff! I know how you feel on having a load of cards to scan. I have around 200 to scan betwwen Saturday and today. :shock:

When I do scan it, people will think I'm an Auburn collector or something :lollol:

You certainly have better collections of Obomanu and Taylor than I. I have scaled back to generally looking for only true RCs, Auburn uniform cards, and cards #d 25 or less of them. Did you get my trade offer on beckett?

You certainly have better collections of Obomanu and Taylor than I. I have scaled back to generally looking for only true RCs, Auburn uniform cards, and cards #d 25 or less of them. Did you get my trade offer on beckett?

yeah I did. I have to make sure I still have 2 of the Obo. Morbid curiousity, is there any combination of Obomanu cards I could trade for those 1/1's you got? :shifty: Worth a try... :pray:

yeah I did. I have to make sure I still have 2 of the Obo. Morbid curiousity, is there any combination of Obomanu cards I could trade for those 1/1's you got? :shifty: Worth a try... :pray:

The only Obos I want right now are these two:

2006 Leaf Limited w/ Aromashodu/Mix #296 AU RC /100
2006 Upper Deck Legends #106 RC /750

I would be willing to sell them though for the right price.

The only Obos I want right now are these two:

2006 Leaf Limited w/ Aromashodu/Mix #296 AU RC /100
2006 Upper Deck Legends #106 RC /750

I would be willing to sell them though for the right price.

PM me the right price. Lets see if I can get to the Century mark on Obo's. :salut:

Back