Football Best Rookie In the Future

Best Rookie from this year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally think this about these players:

Reggie Bush-By far the most anticipated player in this draft. He has potential to be a HOFer who can set many records. Most would say he is the best.

Maurice Jones Drew-The sleeper of this draft. Nobody saw his amazing rookie season coming. Could possibly become one of the best players in the NFL.

Laurence Maroney-Had a huge first few games, but slowed down toward the end of the season. He could be a great RB once Corey Dillon leaves and he gets all the carrys.

Marques Colston-By far the biggest steal of the draft. Would have easily become rookie of the year if he hadn't been injured. Could possibly be the best WR in the NFL in a few years.

Vince Young-Has potential to be the best quarterback on the Titans. He could seriously outplay Kerry Collins. Just letting you know, I don't really like Vince Young.

Matt Leinart-Was the most successful statwise rookie. He could have become rookie of the year if he were on a better team. Could be the best QB to come out of college in awhile.

Jay Cutler-I think he will be the best QB in the long run, but he will struggle to hold on to the ball for most of his career.

Please let me know your opinions.

i don't really want to argue about this with some people because this post was already made and it will go on to be 200 replies ;0

Haha, I don't really think a punt returner can get much recognition for being the best in a draft loaded with running backs and quarterbacks. :)

You know what Devin I really don't like the way you think. He didn't do it all, some of the games he played horrible. Pacman Jones won some games for the Titans. Don't get me wrong Vince did win some games but, he didn't do that much. He will be a good leader quarterback but not statwise.

Autonut1 said:
You know what Devin I really don't like the way you think. He didn't do it all, some of the games he played horrible. Pacman Jones won some games for the Titans. Don't get me wrong Vince did win some games but, he didn't do that much. He will be a good leader quarterback but not statwise.

ok right, in nearly all the games they won in that winning streak except one, he had a good game, espicially for a rookie. i like it how you say "he didn't do that much" i hope you realize if the titans didn't have young they would have the first pick right now. and statwise, hes just a rookie, when troy aikman was a rookie he played awful, he went 0-11-1 and had awful numbers, but look now hes in the hall of fame and has won numerous championships. young is out to a very good start as a rookie and has potential to be a mvp in a few years. I think besides young the person who should of won it this year was jones-drew, because of the great numbers he put up, but i don't think he will be a great running back in the nfl because of his size. you never know though.

Back