Racing Beckett "looks" at 2013 Press Pass Legends

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Press Pass Legends is scheduled for a late-October release. Each box will feature three mini boxes with six packs inside each. Packs will have five cards.

Every mini box will come with at least one autograph and one memorabilia card. All autographs are on-card.

Along with legendary drivers, Press Pass will include current NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers, and an Alan Kulwicki Tribute and Mark Martin Salute.

Memorabilia cards will also feature jumbo versions of Remembering Davey Allison, Alan Kulwicki Tribute and Mark Martin Salute.

Press Pass proudly proclaims:

Press Pass is bringing back some of the all-time best drivers with 2013 Press Pass Legends.

"All-time best drivers..." and the product includes current drivers that have yet to prove themselves... (i.e., Danica Patrick).

Once again, this is NOT a "buy-and-flip" product. Unlike the first year this product was issued, it is more of a "buy-and-lose-if-flipping" product.

Look for this product to have a price of around $130.

Yes, the set is not the best out there but I'll be watching and probably picking some up as that is the only way (In the past anyway) to get some NHRA drivers as no NHRA set has been out since the 2005 NHRA set Press Pass released and I'm still hunting down about 10 cards to finish that set.

Back