BABE RUTH 2006 Epic #ed/99 FT Jackson, Dimmaggio

gnagle10

Bench Warmer
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo271/gnagle99/Baseball/BabeRuthJacksonDiMaggio.jpg

Make me an offer I cannot refuse! Will trade down in my favor for really nice Kirby Puckett autos, High end 2008 Killebrew Triple Threads that I need for my collection, 2009 Brett Favre jersey cards (VIKINGS UNIFORM ONLY), 2009 TTR Percy Harvin auto/GU cards, 2009 Absolute Percy Harvin Auto/GU #ed to 25, and/or some really nice Joe Mauer GU/Auto cards. These are just examples.....I think you understand what I'm looking for.

Thanks,
Gary

Ebay User ID: madviking2002 with 2,000+ 100% Positive feedback

Baseball Card World, Autographed Balls, Autographed Photos, Show Promoter, Collectables, Collectibles, Autographs, Memorabilia, Sports, Baseballs

References: Trade partner/friend: FUSER

I have to work the weekend of twins fest this yr so I wont be able to make it.:mad: I will most likely make it to the twins auto session in june tho.

gnagle10 said:
Didn't see anything that knocked my socks off, but I'll probably have the Ruth card with me at the TwinFest in 3 weeks.....not sure where my table will be located. Hope to see you there.

Gary
Baseball Card World, Autographed Balls, Autographed Photos, Show Promoter, Collectables, Collectibles, Autographs, Memorabilia, Sports, Baseballs

Back