B.J. Raji reportedly fails NFL Combine **** test...

sffanmike25

Bench Warmer
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/news/story?id=4037535

Former Boston College lineman B.J. Raji, who is considered the top defensive tackle eligible for this month's NFL draft, reportedly failed a **** test at the NFL combine.

The report, which did not identify the ****, was published on SI.com and attributed to unidentified NFL team sources. The Web site reported that Raji's name will be on a list of players who tested positive.

SI.com reported that NFL scouts had been told that Raji also tested positive for ********* during his time at BC.

Reminds me a bit of that Warren Sapp story last decade. Which **** for Raji? If I had to guess, it is probably weed looking at his size. He probably can't put away those doritos. :LOL: I wonder how many spots it'll cost him later this month.

fall to the Bucs like Sapp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not think he will fall. He is the only guy that can step in as a true 3-4 nose tackle in this draft and start on day 1. There are a lot of teams moving to a 3-4. Short of him going Rae Carruth, I do not think this will affect him.

Good Lord I would love for the Saints to add a force like him, even though it is not their biggest need.

Back