Anyone Interested In A 75' Topps Robin Yount RC?

RokCrawler08

Bench Warmer
Topps #223 Very TINY Crease on lower right hand corner, and very SLIGHTLY rounder upper left hand corner...

have a buncha base from 75' topps also, if anyone is froggy enough to need for their set?

Well I Only Deal With Basketball, Just Happened To Come Across This One And The Others.

Looked On Ebay, Most Mints Are Selling For $50-$70 as BIN's and ones with bids are ending at $40-ish, so i would sell at $23 dlvd. Considering the crease/corner OBO.

What other '75 baseball did you get? Maybe I can take those off your hands also.

The only Basketball I've got to trade is 1975(/76) Topps, they are in my sales/trade bucket some say "On Ebay" (but those listings ended I don't have any cards no Ebay right now). I still have some of those, there maybe one or two that I don't. I need to update my bucket some.

I also have a couple of Keven Garnett cards a 1995 Classics card #5 (got 3 of them) and a 1997 Topps Garnett #148 Graded by FGS (Finest Grading Service) Gem Mint 10

heh, its a humongous list, let me get them all together, and ill post em, i have to work today and dont have time to do it, but when i get off tonight, ill sort n post.

Back