Anyone have Magic the Gathering or other Game cards?

Journeyman

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Title says it all. I’m hunting Magic the Gathering cards, but would be interested in other card games. If you have singles or collections to trade, hit me up.

Are you looking for collection purposes or for playing purposes?

I have a very valuable collector's set of MTG that is sealed from 1990s. I also have illuminati cards and I may have others.

When I get home I'll look at it and let you know more of what i have

Thanks,
bill

I'm on TCDB with details but I collect Pokemon Yuka Morii cards (artist), Snorlax, and Mewtwo. Then Mariners, Seahawks, Sonics. And also like to pick up odd ball or pop culture cards.

If you are after a bunch its going to be ~$5 shipping so trading for something that makes it worth $5+ is ideal. what exactly are you looking for, making decks, bulk for kids, or just building sets?

To be honest, it usually depends on what the other person has. I grab bulk of available and affordable. For Pokémon I’m working on an original base set, but collect Charizard and pikachu cards primarily and tend to grab others of the 151 too.
For Lorcana, I’m just trying to build up a collection to play and potentially build sets out of

I picked up a bunch of bulk a few years ago from someone local. then some bulk from packs we opened. we mostly keep the full set cards in our house. Fam hasn’t picked through the Lorcana yet, was going to make decks but don’t think anyone but me is interested in playing 😂. if you want bulk pokemon i have a bunch but mostly just common and uncommon non holos. probably cheaper to find someone local due to shipping but im happy to trade.

I picked up a bunch of bulk a few years ago from someone local. then some bulk from packs we opened. we mostly keep the full set cards in our house. Fam hasn’t picked through the Lorcana yet, was going to make decks but don’t think anyone but me is interested in playing 😂. if you want bulk pokemon i have a bunch but mostly just common and uncommon non holos. probably cheaper to find someone local due to shipping but im happy to trade.
yeah, I’ll hold off unless you have any pikachu, charizards, or Blastoise

Back