Any Serious Traderss out there? 300 photos in bucket.

gnagle10

Bench Warmer
I have yet to find over a few serious traders out there on this site. I offer a Joba Chamberlain Rookie auto and am asked to check buckets where the best card is a Hank Blaylock jersey (you know what I'm talking about -- I'm sure most of you have had similar experiences.

With the exception of a few nice, serious traders, I've found this to be a major waste of time. I have some nice cards for trade:

gnagle99/Higer End Cards BB and FB - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and have scanned a total of over 300 into my Photobucket scanned in since last Friday.

Please respond to anything in my bucket with offers if you are serious about trading, have some quality baseball cards (or Adrian Peterson cards) to trade, will ship in a bubble envelope with delivery confirmation, and are willing to trade book value for book value.

Thanks for understanding.

Gary

Ebay user ID: Madviking2002 1600+ 100% positive feedback rating

Harmon Killebrew collector, store owner, former show promoter

gnagle10 said:
I have yet to find over a few serious traders out there on this site. I offer a Joba Chamberlain Rookie auto and am asked to check buckets where the best card is a Hank Blaylock jersey (you know what I'm talking about -- I'm sure most of you have had similar experiences.

With the exception of a few nice, serious traders, I've found this to be a major waste of time. I have some nice cards for trade:

gnagle99/Higer End Cards BB and FB - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and have scanned a total of over 300 into my Photobucket scanned in since last Friday.

Please respond to anything in my bucket with offers if you are serious about trading, have some quality baseball cards (or Adrian Peterson cards) to trade, will ship in a bubble envelope with delivery confirmation, and are willing to trade book value for book value.

Thanks for understanding.

Gary

Ebay user ID: Madviking2002 1600+ 100% positive feedback rating

Harmon Killebrew collector, store owner, former show promoter

There is plenty in your bucket that catches my eye. If you want look at mine and see first if you see things you like. We can work from there.

Im interested in the Darren mcfadden auto and nameth/mayanrd dual gu! Check my buckett or lmk if you want an offer thanks

twins2008nathan said:
There is plenty in your bucket that catches my eye. If you want look at mine and see first if you see things you like. We can work from there.
I like these 3 cards in the following order:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/twins2008nathan/Baseball Vintage/scan0827.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/twins2008nathan/Football Rookies/scan0027-1.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/twins2008nathan/Football Rookies/scan0030.jpg

Sorry it took so long to get back to you....I've been busy in my store in Bemidji. I will have a table in 2 weeks at the Twinfest in Minneapolis.

Let me know what you are interested in that are in the same price range as the 3 cards I pasted above.

Thanks,
Gary

First I have to say, Nice stuff

2nd, Check my bucket and let me know if you see anything you like

I have these coming in

Reggie Jackson triple GU /75
V. Guerrero/R. Jackson Absolute dual GU bat,
Fitzgerald/Roy Williams 04 Leaf R+S dual RC jersey/500,
08 Absolute Jags triple jersey/100,
Meacham Auto
Chris Brown Gu
Steve Young Rc
John Elway Rc
1963 Jim Brown
Jim Brown 2000 Ud Legends SP #94, #ED/2500
Willis McGahee 2008 Lead Limited Team Trademarks Auto/Jersey #'ED /25

im interested in the piazza gu, the berra gu, and either of the ted williams gu jerseys. please take a look at my photobucket and also my auto trade list in my signature and let me know if anything catches your eye. thanks.

twins2008nathan said:

Liked your autos of Ellsbury, Chamberlain, and Berra. And of course the mauer/morneau

devintolly said:
did u ever cmb on the mauer dual auto?

I cn't find it.....please send me a direct link. I'm bring a Mauer/Morneau dual auto #2/5 to the TwinsFest in about 10 days, also a 1/1 Mauer-Fisk dual auto.

Gary

I would be interested in the following:

The Joba auto
The Joe D Pants
The Jeter Plate
The Pettitte dual jsy
The Pujols/ Slaughter dual jsy
The Musial dual bat

Please CMB and let me know if anyhting interests you.

Back