Baseball Andre Dawson - 2010 Hall of Fame inductee

I'm now going to take the time to point out something simply great, how well these HOFers or potential HOFers sign TTM.

Dawson signs the first card for free and then additional cards for $12.00
Herzog signs for $10.00, and was elected last month to join Dawson
Blyleven signs for a fee as well
Alomar signs, but rumor is that they are ghost signed
Smith signs, some ghost signed and some not

All others are question marks when it comes to TTM, so don't count on them. I find that Blyleven will be in next year with Alomar, and the only newcomers with a chance are Larry Walker and Jeff Bagwell.

Now 2012 gets interesting. Besides Blyleven's 15th (and last chance) time on the ballot, there are no true HOFers coming on the ballot for the 1st time. (The most notable player being Bernie Williams) I think this is the best chance for Larkin, Morris, Smith and Raines best chance to get in as far as we can predict. Any opinions on that?

I watched Around the Horn yesterday and Jay Marrioti said he didn't even use his vote. He said no one deserved it this year.

Why does that punk have votes and not use them?

This thread made me go on and pick this up. See how easily I am influenced...lol..Does anyone else think I have a problem..lol :eek:

Dawson.jpg

Ground Support said:
I watched Around the Horn yesterday and Jay Marrioti said he didn't even use his vote. He said no one deserved it this year.

Now anybody who can't choose a worthy candidate is a pure idiot (not like anybody didn't know this about him already). Anybody know what these guys have in common?

Andre Dawson
Roberto Alomar
Lee Smith
Fred McGriff
Harold Baines

No, you don't? These are all guys with more than 5% of the votes (needed to get on 2011's ballot) and played for the White Sox or Cubs. Really Jay, your throwing your local heroes under the bus right now?

BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if Blyleven starts an angry mob, goes to the Chicago Sun Times, pulls Jay off screen during ATH and beats him to a pulp. :box: :p

Ground Support said:

its because he is a idiot and doesnt no squat about baseball. bert deserves the hall a lot more.

Back