And more to the ladies line

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
not sure if any of this will go into the Ladies Line PC, depends on how the next couple weeks shake out...

n24.jpg

cant believe how cheap Lolo Autos were the other day, so I grabbed a couple

then to toughen up the Ladies Line I had to get one of her...

n25-1.jpg

for the record, that's the most expensive single card I have bought in several years...hope it pans out well for me...she fights again soon, so if she wins and he prices get crazy, I would be stupid not to flip it

Yea I saw those Lolo great pick ups I thought about them with her going for gold in the bobsledding but didn't as for the Rousey her stock will continue as long as the armbar holds out it isn't like it is a secret it's coming no one can defend it though

Yea I saw those Lolo great pick ups I thought about them with her going for gold in the bobsledding but didn't as for the Rousey her stock will continue as long as the armbar holds out it isn't like it is a secret it's coming no one can defend it though

I figured for under $15 the LoLo was a no brainer...when the 2012 Topps Summer Olympics came out her autos were doing $50+, sure it was the only one on the market, but I couldn't believe how cheap it was...

as for Rousey, same thing...when she was about to make her UFC debut her autos were pulling $200+...her upcoming fight hasn't been hyped too much, but I guess she just inked 2 movies (I do have a Gina Carano auto, similar fate), and shes in several commercials...I don't see really losing money on this one, and if I can make $30+ I may as well flip it...there is 1 other one up now but it has edge damage

I just think Lolo is overrated, two straight Olympics and no medal. Now she's trying to get one bobsledding, why not try out for the curling team?

I just think Lolo is overrated, two straight Olympics and no medal. Now she's trying to get one bobsledding, why not try out for the curling team?

I agree on the overrated part, but people get stupid on things...and Curling takes way more skill than most folks think...running on ice in bowling shoes and sweeping...sure we all like the idea of a woman with a broom, but she cant stay upright on a flat dry surface with spiked shoes, how do you think she would do on ice without spikes?

Back