Almost a full box of 2009 Topps Unique (18 out of 24 packs)

Dacubs?

Bench Warmer
Well, here's the story....Last wed 12/9, I went to my local (Dave's Dugout in Niles, IL...although he recently changed the name) and was deciding between some packs of 2009 Topps Unique or 2009 Topps 206. The Unique was from a fresh case, so I decided to do 10 packs (a full box is 24)...with 3 hits a box, I figured I would get something, right????

WRONG!!!!!!

Zilcho in the 10 packs...sorry, numbered inserts don't count!!!!

So I walk in on Thurs 12/10 and I look and 4 packs have been bought...so there is 10 packs left...so I bought 4 packs and left....and what did I pull????

NOTHING!!!!!!

14 packs and zilcho again....so I go in today and there is only 4 packs left...Figure, maybe I can get lucky and a hit or 2 is left in the remaining 4 packs....so I bought them and opened them up in my car and what did I pull????

Wham!!!!!!!! At first all I saw was the Ryan Braun auto and I was pretty happy...a Ryan Braun GU/Auto, then I saw the 1/1 so I went back into the store to show it off. It was actually the guy in the store that noticed (and told me) that it was a LOGO Patch....Guess I shouldn't complain that I missed out on the 2 gu cards in the box :)

woohoo!!!! Wanna see a scan??? Probably gonna hit the bay with this one...

Ryanbraun2009unique.jpg

Gotta tell ya, this local has been very good to me....it's the same place I pulled the 2009 SP Legendary Cuts Walter Johnson cut Auto #5/5, and the 2009 SP Authentic Ken Griffey JR By The Letter Auto.

Nice Man. i saw a guy pull the same card but it was Ryan Howard. i like urs more though. Nice Pull congrats.

Back