2001 ALBERT PUJOLS FLEER PLATINUM TEAM LEADERS RC
DUAL GAMEUSED PRINCE FIELDER/CARLOS LEE 11/26 2006 ULTIMATE COLLECTION
QUAD BAT CARDGRIFFEY JR/SOSA/BURRELL/GREEN 2002 DIAMOND COLLECTION
GAMEUSED KEVIN SLOWEY 2006 USA
DAN UGGLA AUTO RC 2006 TOPPS COSIGNERS
DAN UGGLA AUTO RC 2006 SPx

ADD .65 FOR DELIVERY CONFIRMATION
CHECK MY EBAY FEEDBACK

It doesnt matter, those are the rules here.

And yes, if you notice, I have a verified trader tag. Also, check my EBAY feedback.

But you dont even have a verified trader tag, looks more like a scam to me.

Well If This Is Like Any Other Site

Then That Rule Wont Matter In A Sell As Long As Its Mentioned Before. How Do You Get The Verified Trader Tag? Also On Ebay Buyer Has To Send First. Ill Tell You What I Would Do. Id Meet You Half Way. You Send Half And Ill Send Cards. Once You Get Cards, You Send Other Half.

ANY other site you have to send first. One site you cant even sell until you have 20 feedback, another site you have to send first until you have 20 feedback. EBAY has nothing to do with this site. And you barely have any feedback in the last 90 days. No I will not meet you half way either. You send first or no thanks.

You wont find anyone else on here that will send first with you either.

No Other Sites Say

If It Is Agreed Upon Before Its Posted That Buyer Sends First Then Its Ok. Thats Fine With Me. Your The One Losing Out Here. Now Quit Spamming My Post Or Ill Report.

Or I will report for not following the rules.

Any other site you have to send first, doesnt matter who agrees on it.

PremiereRCandSportscards said:
And Didnt Get Cards, He Gets His Money Back. If I Send And He Doesnt Pay I Get Nothing Back Im Just Out. Which Makes Since. Which Is Safer.
That's not true, and if you don't follow the rules you could end up with a must send first tag on all transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back