All set for the Nov 8th Card Show in Jackson MI...

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Besides the low-to-high-end cards that I will have in the display cases and setting on the tables, I though I needed some "fun" items... so...

I have 24 Hockey Card Packs that have approximately 20 cards in each pack and contain at least one autograph or one game-used or one autographed game-used or at a minimum two numbered cards - $2/pack.

I have 26 Baseball Card Packs... made the same way as the Hockey Card Packs except there are NO numbered cards and a few of the packs have either two autographs or one each of autograph/game-used - $2/pack.

...Then for the little kids that walk by with mom and dad and wish they were home playing on the X-Box... I have approximately 30 FREEBIE Football Card Packs and just for fun I put some nice shiny base cards in each pack... and five of the packs have either an autograph or game-used in it... and one pack has an autograph and a game-used.

I have about 30 assorted autographs and game-used that are incoming. Thinking of putting them in a dollar box to see what happens.

And you have a radar behind your table scanning for Henderson and Casey cards?!?! You sir are AMAZING! :)

And you have a radar behind your table scanning for Henderson and Casey cards?!?! You sir are AMAZING! :)

Tim... you know I will keep an eye out on the items for you!

...and just a FYI... for the show last Saturday, people are posting comments on the FB page, and I found this one very interesting:
I thought the selection was somewhat limited (too many relics and home team items)...

That's exactly what I thought.. too many relics (nothing high-end, all $5.00 cards) and way too much of the Detroit Teams (mostly Tigers and Lions). There is usually a guy with several tables of T206 and pre-1940 cards set up, but he was not there this time around.

Back