All cards available aggravation

Zahadum

Bench Warmer
I guess my definition of that statement is different then others.
When someone posts a box break and then at the end has the statement "All cards available" silly me thinks they are looking to move the cards by any ****od.
PM them and either 1.) No response or 2.) Only trading. WTH.... then make damn sure to post exactly what in your mind "All cards available" mean and/or only certain members need respond.

I understand what you are saying... but one of my biggest pet peeves is when we post up a thread that specifically spells out the conditions ... (i.e., in my case, looking for 2013 and 2014 NASCAR only)... and get replies with other sports and the cards are from the 80s and 90s. People seldom read what the entire thread says. They see that one card they want and respond.

Of course another pet peeve... and I'm sure this one gets to everyone who has ever posted up a thread on any site... you list exactly what you are looking for in trade and the first person to reply ask "what are you looking for in trade?"

I guess it all boils down to this...

When posting up a thread: type what you mean and mean what you type!

...and when replying: Read and understand the entire thread.

And as far as "only trading"... $$$ is a good trade!

... and while we are ranting... just received an offer for my 2014 Jamie McMurray Autograph #/10. The offer? Half of what they are going for on eBay, with the explanation that the offer was fair as everything on eBay sells for twice what they usually book at. lol.. yeah.. Merry Christmas to you too!

Last edited:
Randy,

Totally agree.

Just like having a card for $1.50 and get an offer of.75. Seriously just pony up the other .75 and buy the card. The whole eBay thing is frustrating as well as all it take is some hell possessed have to own it all fool that pays 10 times the worth of a card. I am going through that right now with the current Legends Racing and have to play the game and overpay or not even have a chance getting a card or two.

Wishing Press Pass would STOP being like Upper Deck (Hockey) and issuing tons of unnumbered "jerseys" (Firesuits).

Tired of the offers wanting my $60 Gordon Sheet Metal for a handful of unnumbered Firesuits that have a BV of $8 and sell for $2.

One of my friends wanted to buy my base Ron Gronkouski card for $5. Wanna know why I didn't take it? It's just morally and ethically wrong. I am honest with people when it comes to stuff. As far as other cards and trading them, I am not quite sure of what their value might be so offer the ones that seem interesting and may be worth close to what the item I am trading for is.

Back