Added over 350 pictures to my bucket! Let's trade

DSerb10

Bench Warmer
I just added 350+ new pictures to my bucket. LMK if you see anything. I am looking for players in my sig., but will take a look at buckets.
Thanks
Dan

Oldschool - Interested in the Johnson GU, possibly Sexson GU. Also if you have any Mariners/Griffey/Johnson parrallels and inserts interested in them too. LMK what you see. Thanks

DetroitTigers - Didn't see anything. Thanks

DSerb10 said:
Oldschool - Interested in the Johnson GU, possibly Sexson GU. Also if you have any Mariners/Griffey/Johnson parrallels and inserts interested in them too. LMK what you see. Thanks

DetroitTigers - Didn't see anything. Thanks

In football i like your bob griese,jerry rice gu

in baseball i like Nick Markakis/Alex Rios auto card and Ryan Garko/Don Lyle
auto

Something else you may that i have is 02 absolute memoribilia ricky williams leather and lace game used # out of 50 has a piece of ball and lace..It use to book $40 but not sure what it books now..lmk if we can work something out man..thanks!

oldschool said:
In football i like your bob griese,jerry rice gu

in baseball i like Nick Markakis/Alex Rios auto card and Ryan Garko/Don Lyle
auto

Something else you may that i have is 02 absolute memoribilia ricky williams leather and lace game used # out of 50 has a piece of ball and lace..It use to book $40 but not sure what it books now..lmk if we can work something out man..thanks!

Interested in doing the johnson and sexson for rice? If that works go ahead and post it up
Thanks
Dan

Back