A Picky Request for Twins I'll Reward

twins2008nathan

Bench Warmer
I know this request is picky, but I'll try to make it worth your while. I'm looking for Twins base lots 30 or more of ONLY the following players:

Mauer, Morneau, Casilla, Harris, Young, Gomez (need very badly), Span, Cuddyer, Tolbert, Liriano, Baker, Slowey, Blackburn, Perkins, Bass, Neshek, Revere, and Nathan.

More pickyness, I need these lots to be made up of ONLY Premium Products (the 3 dollar a pack stuff and up). Examples: Allen and Ginter which I love love, Chrome, Finest, Masterpieces, Stadium Club, anything else premium as I know there is a lot more. Nothing against the other stuff, but I'm set there currently.

Cards need to be in good condition. At least NM. Trade and Buy. Probably do better trading with me, but I do always buy as well. Thanks for anyone that can help!!!!!!!!!! Respond to thread or PM

I didnt have as many "Premium" cards as I thought. Too much lower end stuff. If you want, I can at least send you a list of what I have.

msriflegirl said:
I didnt have as many "Premium" cards as I thought. Too much lower end stuff. If you want, I can at least send you a list of what I have.

Sure, I can look at the list.

Anybody else? Still looking for more.....

Back