A Gamer in the Mail - Seahawks will like

Brad

Bench Warmer
I made a deal for this as my big pickup for the year. I think if people saw my game used collection, they would think I collect Seahawks Linebackers :doh: but that may change in a week :shifty:

Anyways, I am going to have to find a good way to display this and my good Anthony Simmons gamer.

So here it is: Leroy Hill game used jersey. It is tagged 03, but I believe based on the way he wears his collar that it is an 06 jersey.
LHill1.jpg

LHill2.jpg

Here is a close up of the collar. I have other pics of the team repairs that I can do later.
LHill3.jpg

And this is part of the reason I have not had some mail in a little while.

Great jersey Brad!! Last time I bought a NFL gamer I was surprised at how much they usually sold for. Then I found Meigray for the NHL ones and I've learned to appreciate the NFL prices.

wow:shock: that is sweeeet!!!! congrats on picking that up!
you should have plenty of people here , trying to pry that away from you!:cheers:

Thanks everyone :salut: I will gladly share the price of the next gamer that comes in because it will be a steal. As far as prying it, not gonna happen :LOL: but I know a certain member with his 1/1 might can try.

Oh by the way, if any of you Seahawks fans see anything about Hill doing a signing, PLMK I would love to get this signed by him. Thanks!

Thanks everyone :salut: I will gladly share the price of the next gamer that comes in because it will be a steal. As far as prying it, not gonna happen :LOL: but I know a certain member with his 1/1 might can try.

:shifty:

Oh by the way, if any of you Seahawks fans see anything about Hill doing a signing, PLMK I would love to get this signed by him. Thanks!

He is a little sneaky. Last year he was at a Car Toys but I did not get word of it until it was too late :doh: He was supposed to be at the pro shop last year but they scratched him last minute.

:shifty:

He is a little sneaky. Last year he was at a Car Toys but I did not get word of it until it was too late :doh: He was supposed to be at the pro shop last year but they scratched him last minute.

Thanks for the info Chris! It would look badass with a silver signature on the back. I hope that can happen sometime, if not still pretty cool since it has nice wear to it.

Thanks again everyone :salut:

Back