A few to trade mostly HoFers

Reikojo

Bench Warmer
I've got a few of these I can trade now. I have more to list but, will list them later.

Baseball%20Autographs

James "Cool Papa Bell" 2004 SP Legendary Cuts Auto /47 BV $500

Baseball Autographs :: Bill Dickey 2006 SP Legendary Cuts When it Was A Game Autograph Serial #d 01/24 picture by reikojo - Photobucket

Bill Dickey 2006 SP Leg Cuts When it Was A Game Auto #d 01/24

Baseball Autographs :: Frankie Frisch~ " The Old Flash" 2005 Playoff Prime Cuts Autograph (w/Inscription)~serial #d 5/12 picture by reikojo - Photobucket

Frankie Frish 2005 Prime Cuts Souvenir auto inscribed "Old Flash" #d 5/12
no BV VVHTG Auto

Baseball Autographs :: Lefty Gomez 2008 SP Legendary Signatures Autograph serial #d 19/20 picture by reikojo - Photobucket

Lefty Gomez 2008 SP Legendary Signatures #d 19/20 $NoBV

Baseball Autographs :: Jessie Haines Playoff Autograph serial #d 1/5 picture by reikojo - Photobucket

Jessie Haines 2008 Prime Cuts Souvenir Auto #d 1/5 VHTG

howardpwr06: You definantly have some cards that can get it. Make me an offer. BTW I am going on vacation/anniversary Friday around mid day will be back by Sunday evening. PM me with an offer. I will check pm's before I leave tommorrow. Thanks

SQ180: I only collect baseball now. I love the Ruth you have & either Pujols of course and many more. PM me. Which did you like ? All of them ? lol. I did make a mistake on the Dickey value it should be a little higher. I also have a few other cuts to trade. I Really Really need a Willie Mays Auto. Just pm me and see if we can work something out.

Megabyterex: Yes you have a few I like. What were you interested in ? I especially like the Fielder but, I do like some others. PM me I can keep up with it better. I'm not gettting the replies to the thread in my email for some reason.

IBISUM47: I am trying to get out of football completely and only collect baseball which is working slowly from my best on down of course.. but I do like several of your cards. I Really like the Ryan you probably dont want to trade...lol. but, I like several others. PM me. like i said earlier it is much easier for me to keep up with. Thanks & "GO CANES" !!

Back