a bit of mail

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
after work :steam: so i havent been on ebay much lately, hopefully as i get back into the swing of things i will adjust...so the past couple weeks not much has come in..

2005 Contenders Josh Cribbs x2
2006 Contenders Laurence Maroney
2006 Contenders Mike Bell
2007 Contenders Chansi Stuckey
2007 Contenders Tyler Thigpen
2012 Contenders Isaiah Pead (on the floor)
2012 Contenders Keyshawn Martin
2012 Contendesr Adrien Robinson
2012 Contenders Marc Tyler
2007 Bowman Robert Meachem /199
2013 Upper Deck Tavarres King
2013 Sage Hit Johnny McEntee
2013 Bowman Chrome Sam Montgomery

i have a bigger mailday due in next week, but its still far from the usual bounty i bring in

Nice, Contenders always sell well with a lot of people doing the sets.

I've had to boot a couple of perv's with you working now. Got to one a little late & got a notification where someone reported the offense. I wasn't sure how you did it so I just did a permanent delete of the post & deleted the poster.

I go into the admin login and permaban them...

yeah long hours blow, but I got promoted today :cheers: the 'manager training program' is 3-6 months, ive been on the petco account for 15 days, and about an hour after the boss came in he says 'hey, we are going to go ahead and drop the 'trainee' thing and make you an operations supervisor, it comes with a xx pay raise' so I asked 'so I get to stay here then' (because I spent 3 days on the home depot account and it was terribly run) and he said 'yeah, we will be keeping you'...

so my office is 4 people, 3 ops supervisors and the account manager, then like once a week the area safety manager lady comes in and once a week or so the regional manager comes in...

Back