7 card mailday, with Calpooooooon :o

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
A decent collection of jive arrived today. Some mixes for Theresa to make Philippine food for me and then some sweet cards to my jive collection:

Dennis Northcutt

2000 Collector's Edge Odyssey Blue Ink Auto #'d/40

Mike Walker

2007 Playoff Playoffs Gold Proof #'d 10/10

Syndric Steptoe

2007 Donruss Classics Timeless Tributes #'d/50
2007 Select Red Zone Autograph #'d 10/25
2007 Select Red Zone Autograph #'d 18/25

Dan Uggla

2007 SPx Trio's Broze Triple Jersey with Hanley Ramirez and Josh Willingham #'d/30

Brian Calhoun :shock:

2006 SP Authentic Jersey / Auto (blue with stitching) #'d/999

That is all.

- Dave.

Shockingly less than a couple others I bid on. I bid on the Paul Williams for a7x or whoever and then the Laurent Robinson for Jason (jaymix). Those went over my max bids, but the Walker stayed at $.99 :shock:. So, for $4, I got a card #'d 10/10 of a stud in the future that I seem to be spending too much on :doh:.

Yeah, I have been bidding on a lot of them too or hitting the BIN cheap. I saw you on that one so I let it go.

I got a Revis #/10 for $4 and won a Marshawn Lynch jersey RC #/5 VERY reasonable

I think I'm bidding on a lot of 3 of them now, with Hunt, Higgens & Walker (losing, but will up the bid Monday) and then a JSY with Losman #'d/5.

I like them. Basic is always where my heart has lied. Never anything fancy and dramatic, just simple stuff.

I wish the back of the cards were better used though. More info is always nice :ban:.

I think I'm bidding on a lot of 3 of them now, with Hunt, Higgens & Walker (losing, but will up the bid Monday) and then a JSY with Losman #'d/5.

I like them. Basic is always where my heart has lied. Never anything fancy and dramatic, just simple stuff.

I wish the back of the cards were better used though. More info is always nice :ban:.

PM me the link on that lot with Hunt, Higgens & Walker so I do not bid

Back