6 packs LCM,Not too bad.

alxtb

Bench Warmer
Someone had gotten the first 4 packs out of the box yesterday so i grabbed the rest today.The patch has a small seperation where the N comes to a point.Is it worth sending back being so minor as its #d 8/10 and probably wont be replaced with another Barry Sanders 3 color patch card.Also the Nelson is #d/87,the Keller #d/599,and the Mckelvin is #d/999.Sanders may be for trade but i would need a knockout offer.Both rookie jsy cards are PC,as im collecting offensive rookies this season so i wont be trading either the Nelson or Keller!
10-11-200844831PM.jpg

alxtb said:
Any idea of past bv's on the patches?
well last year the barry sanders was /40 with a bv of 40.00 and the prime version was /25 with a multiplier of 1.2 X...

i would figure around 60-75 in trade for one numbered to 10... really dont know though...
what were you thinking?

bazookajojo said:
well last year the barry sanders was /40 with a bv of 40.00 and the prime version was /25 with a multiplier of 1.2 X...

i would figure around 60-75 in trade for one numbered to 10... really dont know though...
what were you thinking?
I was figuring the 70 dollar bv range on it.

I dont personally trade by sv,but sometimes if bv is not out yet ill get an estimate on ebay.I only found 1(not suprising being theres only 10),go figure its a bin auction.

Back