5 packs of Chrome.

jasonluckydog17

Bench Warmer
I was at the hobby shop talking to the owner about him closing his store down in January he said he is only getting 10 customers a week and even those guys are buying less so instead of buying a box I bought 5 packs....<----shame. I felt bad but was just looking for one touches.

The box was about empty even he said the auto was pulled

z3.jpg

Guess not.

The rookies 1 refactor
z4.jpg

Thanks for the look.

Thanks ,I feel bad he has a small shop 6 minute drive from my house but the huge Hobby shop is in North Charleston and is always busy but it's a 15-20 min drive away.

It's heart-breaking to hear that about shops. I don't know how any of the shops in my area are staying open. Great pulls for only 5 packs

damn that sucks! i too know the horrors of my local shop closing. and the one that's still open is 20-25 mins away from me....and his shop sucks!
nice pull on the auto tho.

No shops in Battle Creek. I have to drive 45 miles to Lansing, 30 miles to Kalamazoo. And both of those shops suck, are over priced. Im sure they will be closed soon enough.

Sucks about the shop, but nice pull on the auto :salut:

I don't see how the one I go to stays open either. Unless the groceries they sell there (yeah, regular groceries, like salad dressing and stuff :confused: ) helps keep the place afloat.

Online stores and ebay have destroyed card shops. Might be a good article to write for the front page, maybe talk to a few shop owners that are closing and others that have stayed open and how they are doing it.

So many "wholesalers" who these shop owners buy from are now offering their product online at wholesale prices.

Back