3 color patch in the mail.....

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
The old lady called and said this came in the mail:cheers::

warroom.jpg

Hmmmmmmm....that patch looks stretched a bit (a very lame reference to his, at times, problematic weight).

:shifty:

Seriously, sweet card bud:cheers:

:lollol:Yeah....the patch is pretty FAT, isn't it?:lollol:

Micah - I went to training camp this morning to try to get LenDale's signature. I brought a Big Mac with me for him to sign, but he just ate it and kept on moving. I was kind of speechless... I'm going to have to try again next week.:(

Micah - I went to training camp this morning to try to get LenDale's signature. I brought a Big Mac with me for him to sign, but he just ate it and kept on moving. I was kind of speechless... I'm going to have to try again next week.:(

Well played, good sir....well played:dance::clap:

In all seriousness, it does sound like he's finally getting in shape and will be getting a good bit of carries for me and Rob's hometown Titans this year!

Well played, good sir....well played:dance::clap:

In all seriousness, it does sound like he's finally getting in shape and will be getting a good bit of carries for me and Rob's hometown Titans this year!

Don't be surprised if I draft him on Sunday. By the way, I am a FF master and you are all going down. Get your draft boards ready boys, because Roberto doesn't mess around.

Back