Racing $3.00 each does not mean "the lot for $3.00"

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Troy.. this one's for you buddy!

Okay, not sure why I am a magnet for the "you can't fix stupid" individuals, but seems like I just can't escape them!

Case-in-point: I posted a thread (SCC link below) for $2.00 and $3.00 (EACH!) autographs. There are four pictures and each picture states at the bottom either "$2.00 each" or "$3.00 each".

I not only posted the thread here, but on the FB NASCAR page.

Immediately after posting it this morning I get a PM from a guy that wanted all the cards shown in the $3.00 section. Yes, that made me very happy. He asked for my paypal, which I sent to him, and he tells me money has been sent! Again.. I'm happy! Right?

WRONG!!!! the guy sent me $3.00 (BEFORE fees!), because that's what the picture says. What?

Thank goodness an Admin was present on the page and was able to straighten out the mess. The guy has been refunded his money... which, by-the-way, he DID NOT send as a gift, so fees were taken out.. then with postage and a bubble mailer, did this idiot really think I was selling six (6) autographs for about Five (5) cents each? Did you read that? FIVE (5) cents each!

https://www.sportscardclub.com/threads/nascar-autographs-2-00-3-00-each.429285/

Your ad seems crystal clear to me. Not sure it's wishful thinking on your buyer's part, or just being dumb.
I think sometimes people think if they just pay really quick...the seller will be compelled to "honor" the "deal." They play dumb and hope they get what they want. Thankfully, Randy knows better.

the facebook groups kill me. there are some great people on there but there is a lot of headaches. admins that are power freaking hungy. people that think every base card from the 90s is worth a fortune becaue it has dale sr on it. i have one guy i have been trying to help but he will not listen. I tell him what a card is worth what it sells for and he posts it up for 40.00 above high book and wonders why no one bids.

I see it on all the FB Sports Cards Pages Mike. And if you try to help, as you said, the "Power Hungry Admins" jump all over you.

Back