24 hr trade best single card or cash offer - REMOVED

NattyBoo

Bench Warmer
End 1100 AM Sat 21 August
Min # Offers: 6
Max Cards: 2
Cash Start: $30 (I have that offer at LCS)

I will determine whether the card offers or cash offers are better. I'd like to see a $120 range patch auto coming at me, or 2 nice $50 autos or maybe a patch card and auto card. Printing plate autos are nice. Limited prospect refractors and such are nice... Cash is king when it's not a pittance you could barely ride the bus with.

Bud Abbott (Abbot and Costello) Americana Who's on 1st worn!
2004 LR&S Dan Marino Jsy /150!
2008 DeSean Jackson sick 3 color Jsy College Ties #/50!
09/10 Carmelo/VC dual GU /600!
09/10 SPGU Triple Pippen/McGrady/VC /299!

102_0080.jpg

this is the PM I sent:

NattyBoo said:
End 1100 AM Sat 21 August
Min # Offers: 6 - CAN ONLY BE 0, 1, 2, or 3
Max Cards: 2 - CAN'T BE LOWER THAN 3
Cash Start: $30 (I have that offer at LCS)

I will determine whether the card offers or cash offers are better. I'd like to see a $120 range patch auto coming at me, or 2 nice $50 autos or maybe a patch card and auto card. Printing plate autos are nice. Limited prospect refractors and such are nice... Cash is king when it's not a pittance you could barely ride the bus with.

- You're asking price seems high for a start, and asking for autos while offering none yourself seems out of place for a 24 hour trade. You obviously have more specific wants, which means it should be in a different forum.

Bud Abbott (Abbot and Costello) Americana Who's on 1st worn!
2004 LR&S Dan Marino Jsy /150!
2008 DeSean Jackson sick 3 color Jsy College Ties #/50!
09/10 Carmelo/VC dual GU /600!
09/10 SPGU Triple Pippen/McGrady/VC /299!

rules violation galore! see rules, below and my comments in red. Thread has been removed for now. If you wish to repost, please comply with the rules.

Rules said:
Cards/Money being offered: List what you have up for offer, whether it be money or cards. Pics or scans must be included if you're putting up cards for offer
Ending time: (24, 48, or 72 hours ONLY, a specific time may be listed, or you can just say "24 hours"
Minimum # of offers: (this can be 0, 1, 2, or 3)
Minimum value: (you may set a minimum value WITHIN REASON- thread may be removed at discretion of mods- you can also list none)
Maximum cards: (again you have the option of setting a max # of cards for offers to contain, but this number may not be less than 3)

Back