2023 Bowman Chrome Prospects set is finished! Thanks to everyone who helped! Okay for Moderators to lock this thread.

HEY DAVID I HAVES BCP-117 ENCARNACION IF YOU STILL NEED IT LMK I HAVE IT SET ASIDE
Yes I still need it. I have lots of duplicates BCP for trade....spotlight in sept, Bowman Scout top 100, Modern Prospects, Spot light, ROY & BP paper cards. Best regards, David

I am going to pull a DAVID K stunt .. sorry could not resist that one ... I am going to drop it in the mail to you... you have done a lot promoting contests and giving freebies ... that I am going to pay it forward to you ... the least I could do

Hey David,

Wife scored some blasters, I have the following for you:

6, 7, 49, 73, 84

if you happen to have it, I need a Riley Greene Silver pack from Series 1. Otherwise, I can just send them you way and we can settle up on some Series 2 Silver Packs if you are going to be doing some boxes when it comes up.

Andy

Hey David,

Wife scored some blasters, I have the following for you:

6, 7, 49, 73, 84

if you happen to have it, I need a Riley Greene Silver pack from Series 1. Otherwise, I can just send them you way and we can settle up on some Series 2 Silver Packs if you are going to be doing some boxes when it comes up.

Andy
Hi Andy! I'll be getting two jumbos of the 2023 Topps series 2....which I can hold for u in June. Best regards, David

You can send them as free cards. I'll contact u in June with the silver packs cards and let u pick 4 or 6 and send them as free cards. Best regards, David

Back