2022 Archives-8 Cards needed to finish subset

Dodgerfan74

Prospect
Transactions: 4
I need 8 cards to complete my 2022 Archives 1963 subset of 100 cards. The cards I need are; #20,42,71,73,74,76,88, and 95.
If you can help let me know what you need in trade.

I need 8 cards to complete my 2022 Archives 1963 subset of 100 cards. The cards I need are; #20,42,71,73,74,76,88, and 95.
If you can help let me know what you need in trade.

Hi, I have 4 of the 8 you need - 20, 71, 74, 95

Any chance you have any of my insert needs linked here - https://sportscardclub.com/threads/insert-set-needs.151078/ ? I also collect David Ortiz, Rafael Devers, and Mookie Betts,

If not, any other 2023 inserts or inserts from this 2022 Archives set?

Go ahead and post.
Thanks for the trade
It looks like you need to finish setting up your account with your address before a trade can be posted. To do so, you need to go into your Account Details by clicking on your username at top right part of page, next to the symbols for mail and notifications. Then scroll down and enter in your address and save.

Hi,
I updated my information including my address
Great. OK, I was able to post so hit the confirm button in the Transaction when you can and our addresses will appear. When you put the card in the mail, please hit the "sent" button so I know it is on its way. PWE is OK with me. When you receive the cards from me, hit "complete" to close the transaction.

Thanks for the trade and I hope someone else here can finish off those last 4 cards you need.

Back