Box Break 2016 Panini Certified NASCAR - One Box Break

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
At the cost of $90.00 per box, and the cost to ship to those entering the break, I would need $25.00 per spot (includes insurance).

Four (4) spots are available, since there are Four (4) hits per box (on average). So, there is a possibility that someone might not get one of the Four (4) hits, however if this happens I will supply a alternative "hit" from our inventory.

I will use a randomizer to see who gets the first hit, the second hit, etc.

There are 10 packs per box, so each person would get One (1) Hit and Two (2) packs of cards. The additional two packs would be determined by randomizer.

Please Note: If your pack contains a hit, but it is someone elses turn to receive the hit, that person will receive the hit. Each person will receive ONE (1) hit only.

I would need to know who is interested and the monies would need to be in hand with a couple of days so that I can get my distributor to put a box off to the side for me. If we have enough interest to go with more than one box, then we will order more.

SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the cost of overseas shipping (to include Canada and Mexico) this break is being offered to U.S. addresses only.

Back