Racing 2013 Showcase Box Break - Beckett, Blowout Cards, and More!

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Box Breaks are from Beckett, Blowout Cards and Cardboard Radio...

At $165.00 per box (my cost, although Beckett says $175.00 per box)... that's too rich for my pocket right now.

The Beckett Boys do get a total of seven hits out of two boxes (guaranteed three per box), so not bad breaks... but when you figure that the majority of the hits will end up selling for around $25-$40 (if you're lucky!)... then you are actually losing $$$ on the boxes.

This is a fun product to bust if you are a collector... but if you want to buy and flip... pass this product up.

Last edited:
I was gonna post this last night, but you beat me to it. Some nice cards from this product, and is always my fave of the year from Press Pass. Tons of stuff already listed on ebay as of last night. I may have to buy a few cards.

... and from what I am seeing on other sites, the video taped breaks (above) are NOT the norm. Alot of "CRAP" being stuffed in the boxes.

One box break that I saw a review on shows the "major hit" as a Trevor Bayne Autograph Numbered out of 99!

The 2013 FanFare Autographs for Trevor Bayne break down as follows:

#/25 - $25
#/50 - $15
#/75 - $15

talk about NOT breaking even on a box...

... and from what I am seeing on other sites, the video taped breaks (above) are NOT the norm. Alot of "CRAP" being stuffed in the boxes.

One box break that I saw a review on shows the "major hit" as a Trevor Bayne Autograph Numbered out of 99!

The 2013 FanFare Autographs for Trevor Bayne break down as follows:

#/25 - $25
#/50 - $15
#/75 - $15

talk about NOT breaking even on a box...

When do you ever break even on a box? They have it set up that maybe if you are lucky a couple boxes out of every 100 get you your money back, or more. The rest is usually a loss, which is why they don't get my money. Hockey is the same, as I'm sure all the other sports are?

Back