Football 2012 Pannini Momentum football

cardjim

Bench Warmer
Just got this presell notice from Pannini:
Panini Momentum Football will be making its debut this year and collectors are already excited about what this multiple hit box has in store. Each 10-pack box will have one autograph or memorabilia card per pack including Momentum Rookie Signatures RPS that features an autograph and three memorabilia swatches. Each box will have 10 autographs or memorabilia cards: One Momentum Rookie Signature RPS, 3-4 Rookie autographs and 5-6 memorabilia cards. Case breakers will find at least two autographs per case of players like Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Trent Richardson, Justin Blackmon, Ryan Tannehill, Kendall Wright, etc. STUDS is an awesome new insert set that features embedded diamonds of the league's most famous earring wearing players. There are also 1 of 1 black, blue, and yellow printing plates of the base set.

this is wholesale price:
3 Cards Per Pack – 10 Packs Per Box – 10 Boxes Per Case
$159.00 Per Box - $154.00 3 Box Lot - $150.00 10 Box Case
*Subject to Allocation
So, I would guess $175 to $200 a box. Just guessing.

Here is another:
2012 Topps Prime Football
2012 Topps Prime football delivers the most sought after rookies of the 2012 NFL Draft Class and NFL stars in beautiful, full-bleed action photography. Topps Prime features autographs, relics, and relics of rookie stars such as Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Trent Richardson, Justin Blackmon, Ryan Tannehill and more! Each box will have four huge hits including 1 autograph relic, 1 autograph card and 2 relics. Collectors will love finding 4 different levels of rookie autograph relics. Numbered from 15, 10 and 5. Prime football is a great looking product that will ship in the heat of the NFL season. If you have football fans, this is a must have.
Cutoff 7/5/12 – Ships 10/1/12
6 Cards Per Pack – 10 Packs Per Box – 12 Boxes Per Case
$79.00 Per Box - $77.50 6 Box Inner Case - $76.00 12 Box Case

The Pannini ships 7/25

Hey no need to be sorry. This site is all about members helping members. We are obliged to no one but the members here. Call em the way you see em.

Even if we had a sponsorship, I still want honest opinions posted here. How else will members find out what a product has in store from them. Now, of course, hits and the like will vary from box to box. So we can take with a grain of salt box reviews of only a small sampling.
The tail will not wag the dog here anymore.

That is very good. I get sick when I see companies send product to message boards to review and the boxes are awful and yet still somehow get a 4/5 or higher on every part of the box review. I have yet to see a product review that says "this stuff is a waste of money" or "total junk thats overpriced severely" Being brutally honest and having a open opinion is what I like to see.

Back