Football 2012 NFL Draft

Archangel

Bench Warmer
NFL Draft begins Thursday, April 26, 2012, and ends Saturday, April 28, 2012.
Who will be the top ten picks in the draft this year?
Who would you like to see your team draft and why?

andrew-luck-stanford.jpg

With the first pick, in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select... Andrew Luck. QB. Stanford.

Really is an exciting day for Colts fans. This situation really worked out for the Colts in the sense that they are able to replace Peyton with the best prospect to come out in years. I for one am not expecting Andrew Luck to be Peyton, but I really like the direction the team is headed by building the offensive line and defense first. Andrew is going to have some tough times early on in his career with the Colts, much like the team had after they went 3-13 in 98 with Peyton.

Regardless, it's a new era and a new generation of Colts football. I'm pumped!

I still think the Colts would be better off to go with RG3!

I think RG3 is one hell of a gifted athlete, and I think he has the potential to be a special player in the league. However, I just see Luck as the better translation to the pro-game coming from a pro style offense in Stanford, and ultimately being the more mature QB at this point.

RG3 does have a very high ceiling to grow into, though.

I want the Niners to take Any of the defensive players from Bama. The last UA player they got didn't work out so well. (Glen Coffee) While there is prob zero chance Upshaw or Barron are available there is an outside chance Kirkpatrick or Upshaw just might be.

Well the Niners blew it...... AJ Jenkins over R. Randle, Coby Fleener or S. Hill. What a joke!!!!!! How could they screw that up? He's a slower version of Ted Ginn with worse hands!!!!

Morris Claiborne

I love my Cowboys trading up. Went to eBay to buy a Claiborne auto and he actually has no autos in the new stuff. :(

It feels so good to grab another highly-touted QB in Luck. The Colts are very lucky.

A lot of amazing talent left on the board for rounds two and three today!

I was Glad to see 2 of my Tigers go in the first round. Looks like I'll be on the lookout for Morris Claiborne and maybe some Michael Brockers even though I don't tend to collect defensive or offensive lineman. I am excited to see how Claiborne does with the Cowboys

Who had the most first rounders and the most players drafted by 1 school? Anybody??

Roooolllllllllllllllllllll TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

Back