Baseball 2012 Gypsy Queen

cardjim

Bench Warmer
Just like last year, Gypsy Queen seems to once again be in short supply. This year's cards are better than last years and collectors seem to gobbling them up. Super great design and artwork makes GQ a must have for hobby collectors. I got my measly allotment in this week and was sold out in 2 days. Everything available now is higher and I have decided to pass. some on line retailers have already listed them as "Sold Out". I like the art filter that Topps uses to make the cards looks like paintings. The Koufax is extremely nice. Of course, the Yu Darvish autograph numbered out of 25 is a most sought after card. More info, links and pictures can be found on our partners website http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/gypsy-queen-hits-stores-shops/

I bought one blaster at Target just for fun. I really like the insert sub sets they have a very good theme. I got a couple "gypsy" backs or what ever they are called and actually pulled a Ryan Zimmerman Game Used.

Just fun ripping this product...did one box today and looking at another one this week (maybe Hobby?!?)

Come on 2012 A&G...can't wait for that product!

Back