Football 2012 Bowman Football Cards Info

• Thread starter SCF Sports News
  • Start date
S

SCF Sports News

From The Cardboard Connection:

2012 Bowman Football is highlighted by the first Topps autographs from the 2012 NFL draft picks. Every pack of the hobby version, dubbed Bowman Signatures, is guaranteed to have either an autograph or a signed relic card. The 200-card base set has 100 rookie cards.

More...

Nice looking product this year. I grabbed a retail blaster last night and will definitely going back for more! you can see the results of my box by clicking here The hobby version is just a little too pricey for me right now....but I do like the chrome parallels :happyclap:

it is a very nicee product,I bought a retail blaster box today and pulled a nice rob gronkowski inside the numbers gu its going straight to the pc..

2012 Bowman Football Variations Guide

2012 Bowman Football has an added challenge for set builders and players collectors. Fifty rookies have short print variations. Get a full checklist as well as variant descriptions and images.

More...

I got the hobby version which is called Bowman sigantures and I guess it is the same. I know it was extremely limited because I got about 25% of what I ordered.
Everybody does not like the same things. What a screwed up world it would be if we did. Everybody would be liking keesh and lace curtains.

Back