2010 Panini Prestige- 2 Box Break. It was a good day!!!!

TKCards

Bench Warmer
I've been waiting to get to the shop today to open a box or two. below are the highlights. All in all, 2 great boxes. Thanks, TK

Dez Bryant- Pro Helmet Autograph

Tim Tebow- Pro Helmet Autograph

Toby Gerhart- NFL Draft Class Autograph

Michael Crabtree- Xtra Points Black Autograph # 03/50

Draft Picks Autos #'ed to 399- Ed Dickson, Brandon Graham, Chad Jones

Miles Austin/Sidney Rice- League Leaders- Dual Jersey # 040/250

Percy Harvin- Rookie Review Jersey

Calvin Johnson- Stars of the NFL Jersey # 182/250

Brett Favre- Xtra Points Emerald Parallel #/25

Actually, there is a funny story that goes with the Tebow auto.

I bought my first box in the morning and went back for a second in the afternoon. While I was there, I watched a guy at the shop open his 7th and 8th boxes trying to pull one and didn't. then I bought my box and went to leave and he said that if I opened it there and pulled a Tebow, he would buy it for 140.00, so 6 packs into the box... Bamm, there it was. I wanted to keep it, but at the same time, I couldn't pass up the money either.

todd,

cmb for these please

Toby Gerhart- NFL Draft Class Autograph
Miles Austin/Sidney Rice- League Leaders- Dual Jersey # 040/250
Percy Harvin- Rookie Review Jersey

The Gerhart I'm going to keep for now. I think he's going to be great in the NFL. I'll let you know on the other two.

Yes. I saw one that sold on eBay for like 152.00 before I left yesterday morning, so 140.00 in CASH, on the spot, was OK for me. Heck, by the time I would have listed it on eBay and then got raped by all their fees, I would have netted 140.00 anyways, so I was comfortable with it.

That's the second time something like that has happened to me. The first was a Troy Aikman autograph at a card show about 14 years ago.

Todd- keep me in mind for the Crabtree! Nice boxes. I busted 2, best pull was a Mathews Helmet auto. Checked out the Bay and the last one sold for 120 so that's where it went!

Back